First, you need to delete your existing incompatible or corrupt backup from iTunes, create a new backup, and then restore your device with iTunes. Make sure you have installed the latest iTunes version on your computer.
Otherwise, you put your device at risk of mishandling. Whenever new software is released, the Apple server gets overcrowded with a huge number of users trying to download iOS at the same time. This may cause the error and prevent your iPhone from connecting to the Apple system. In this case, try updating the iOS a few hours later. By doing so, you would be able to enter the DMU mode on your device. You can use it as one of the solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problem and recover your device. This is one of the most common errors faced by iOS users.
- You can use Decipher Tools, Corrupt Backup Recovery, iPhone Back Up Extractor, Decipher Backup Repair, and a couple of others.
- Yes, you can use the Standard Repair of Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) as mentioned above.
- Now, you can easily boot your iPhone into recovery mode and your iPhone will be restored in a few minutes.
- As soon as you will connect your phone to iTunes, you would get the following pop-up message stating that there is a problem with your device.
- Use an Apple USB cable to link your iPhone with your computer.
Knowing how to restore the device’s firmware could mean the difference between losing an account and scoring that new client. However, below are the best methods you can try to resolve the iPhone update failure issue. These apply to all iPhone models and iOS versions, including iOS 10, iOS 11.1.4, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, iOS 15, iOS 16, and further updates. If that doesn’t work, use Stellar Toolkit of iPhone to repair iOS issues in iPhone 12 Pro. You can also downgrade to the older version, if the problem persist.
- Whenever you encounter any iOS update error, try the above fixes and enjoy the benefits of your latest iOS.
- And then, tap Reset All Settings to restore to factory default.
- Because by doing https://staging.kolcraft.com/blog/upgrade-your-lenovo-docking-station-gen-2-how-to/ this, some temporary glitches will be removed that may cause this problem.
- Make sure that the internet you are connected to is stable.
- An iPhone is made of small components and it’ll go wrong if some of them fall apart after a hard drop or continuous vibration.
If you can’t turn it off, try to force restart. Since steps to ‘force restart’ varies with iPhone model. Click here to know how to force restart your iPhone model. Click « Backup Storage Path » to choose the backup path. To backup “Activity”, “Health”, “Keychain” and other data, you can encrypt the process. Step 2 Click on “Browse” to select the path for the firmware after choosing “iOS 16” firmware.